SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
· UK - order by Thursday 19th December
· Europe - order by Tuesday 17th December
· Rest of world - order by Tuesday 17th December
Please note, orders placed during the busy sale periods can take between 2 - 7 business days to be delivered worldwide.
We provide a standard delivery service:
· UK - £4 | 1- 3 days
· Europe - £8 | 2 - 4 days
· Rest of world - £12 | 4 - 6 days
International shipping - caramel-shop.co.uk delivers all over the world with few exceptions. We are able to ship to many countries (on a DDU Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside of the EU.
Depending on where you are ordering from, we include DDP or DDU on your order. If valid in your country this will be displayed at checkout.
If there is an issue with your online order, please call us by phone and our customer service department will be happy to assist you. You can contact our customer service department at +44(0)207 351 9750.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our web site (caramel-shop.co.uk) The products purchased on caramel-shop.co.uk are directly sold by caramelbaby&child. caramelbaby&child is registered in England and Wales. Company registration no. 3683027. Vat Number GB 739 6166 96. Registered office: 247 Grays Inn Road London WC1X 8QZ England
If you would like to place your order by phone our customer service department will be happy to assist you. You can contact our customer service department at +44(0)207 351 9750.
WARRANTIES AND INDICATION OF PRODUCT PRICES
- 1. On caramel-shop.co.uk, we offer for sale luxury and top-quality products.
- 2. caramel-shop.co.uk does not sell second-hand products, flawed products nor products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- 3. The main characteristics of the products are shown on caramel-shop.co.uk inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale on caramel-shop.co.uk may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or of the monitor used.
- 4. Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- 5. All Products come with a label attached. Do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
- 6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, caramel-shop.co.uk will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged. Customers are in charge of return costs.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
You can contact Global-e at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them a letter to 45 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TJ United Kingdom"
- 1. The refund will be made in the same way that the product was originally purchased. The refund procedure shall be started by caramel-shop.co.uk within fourteen (14)days starting caramel-shop.co.uk receives the returned goods, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted. Internal record keeping.
- 2. If the recipient of the products, as placed in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums paid shall be refunded by caramel-shop.co.uk to the individual who made the payment.
- 3. The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, taking into consideration new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on caramel-shop.co.uk.