Marketing & PR Executive
We are currently looking for a Marketing & PR Executive to join our team. This is a full-time role based in our West London head office. Being a small brand that has a global footprint we are looking to recruit someone with 5+ experience in the luxury sector with excellent written and verbal communication skills, ambition, creative flair and with professional business acumen.
The Marketing & PR Executive is responsible for planning and managing the delivery of marketing and brand activities across all channels, including retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise. They will ensure that there is a consistent brand message across all areas of customer facing activities and will work directly with the creative director and all other stakeholders to drive success across the media, ecomm and marketing side of the business and be tasked with monitoring performance and ensuring positive outcomes.
This role is for an enterprising and efficient communicator who thrives in a creative space and an open working environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the annual marketing calendar for the business.
- Support the seasonal marketing calendar of our franchise and wholesale partners.
- Create exciting and PR worthy events and workshops in UK, international stores and with franchise partners.
- Plan and project manage the execution of marketing collateral for each season, across retail, ecommerce, wholesale and PR.
- Organise seasonal lookbook and product photo shoots across categories. Liaise with photographers, stylists, studios, model agencies and all other parties involved, and manage the seasonal budget.
- Actively research brand collaborations that help raise brand awareness in the relevant market, and project manage any collaborations with external parties
- Supporting Franchise & Wholesale with marketing assets
- Support the development and implementation of the PR strategy together with the PR consultant and outsourced PR company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external media, press and influencers to support brand exposure and the growth of the business.
- Identify key PR opportunities in publications in international markets and work with any third-party PR agency, franchise and wholesale partners to enhance key elements of the press office in order to achieve coverage in these markets
- Oversee the PR calendar and be a key point of contact with Press and influencers.
- Maximise product placement in online and offline media and throughout the seasons across all product categories.
- Manage seasonal gifting strategy for press and influencers.
- Oversee and distribute press releases.
- Manage key press days and events, and support press coverage of events, brand initiatives and product launches.
- Liaise with the press, answering their enquiries in a timely fashion, and sending out samples and images as and when required.
- Build on existing relationships with media to strengthen relationships and forge new ones with key media and bloggers, helping to raise brand awareness.
Social Media & Journal
- Work with Graphic Designer on inspirational and on brand content for the social media channels, with the aim to raise brand awareness and to drive traffic to the website and to stores.
- Initiate and project manage social media collaborations with influencers and contributors.
- Work directly with the eCommerce team.
- Work with Ecommerce Manager to set weekly tasks and objectives, including breakdown of priorities, new launches, online messages and themes of newsletters.
- Create email marketing with Ecommerce team in planning for the season for all product categories.
- Work with Web team on ways of improving the existing website through competitive analysis, product category enhancements and marketing techniques.
- Manage and execute all ecommerce marketing initiatives, working closely with Web Manager.
- Work closely with the Web Manager and Graphic Designer to create and implement onsite landing pages and website promotions.
- Work with the Web Manager and Graphic Designer to develop, maintain and execute the e-communication strategy and schedule from start to finish, including concept, design, creative execution, distribution, and post campaign analytics for all digital marketing communication.
- Ensure the website is on brand at all times.
- Ensure the customer experience is consistent across all stores and communicates the brand values at all times.
- Support stores with marketing collateral.
- Organise events and workshops to increase brand awareness and increase traffic.
- Organise promotional activities and work with store managers on local commercial opportunities.
- Build relationships with Department stores and maximise brand exposure and awareness within that specific retail context.
- Organise and project manage pop-ups.
Key Skill & Experience
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the luxury fashion industry and the e-commerce landscape.
- Extremely organised and efficient, with good common sense and initiative.
- Impeccable communication skills for both internal and external liaison.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think globally and creatively.
- Great written skills and attention to detail.
- Hardworking, with a hunger to learn and achieve.
- Experience of working in a press office in a fashion/e-commerce environment (agency or in-house).
- Good knowledge of both the UK and international media and fashion bloggers and a good base of key contacts.
To apply for the position, please email you CV and cover letter to email@example.com