Caramel launched in 1999 as a more creative approach to childrenswear. Fresh silhouettes, confident prints and distinctive colourways are designed to create the Caramel look, creating a unique balance between the classic and the contemporary. At Caramel we design, source and manufacture our own baby, child and womenswear ready to wear and home collections as well as a carefully considered mix of toys, books and accessories which are sold in our boutiques in London, Japan, New York and on our UK website as well as wholesale distribution to over 100 stockists around the world.
To apply to any of our open roles, please send your CV and cover letter to Sam@caramel-shop.co.uk
We are seeking an entrepreneurial spirited, highly commercial E-commerce Manager, fully versed in end to end online trading operations through to marketing, taking a holistic view over driving the on-going growth in a multi-channel retail environment. You will ideally have worked for a high-profile retail brand and have a proven track record in driving successful e-commerce activities. You will be working closely with senior management and external consultants on a day to day basis, and report to Head of Marketing & Brand Operations. Direct reports include two E-commerce Assistants, based in head office and the warehouse.
- Project management of continuous improvement to the e-commerce proposition.
- Oversee the successful execution of the E-Commerce and Online Marketing strategy.
- Be fully accountable for the e-commerce P&L.
- Drive success and best practice in every aspect of e-commerce, from ensuring the online shopping experience is supported through to accurate web merchandising and content management systems are being fully utilized.
- Plan and execute the online trading and marketing plan.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SE
- Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams is highly desirable.
- Experience managing 3rdParty Digital & eCommerce agencies.
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis.
- Strong marketing and tech background.
- Knowledge of Magento and ShopifyPlus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Soft/Social Skills: Excellent communication skills on all levels, can do attitude, presentable and personable, willingness to learn and positive and solution driven approach to leveraging technology to deliver solutions to business challenges a must.
RETAIL SALES ADVISOR
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated individuals to join our retail team in our London boutiques and concessions in Harrods and Selfridges.
- To excel in all aspects of selling and inspire colleagues and customers by being a role model within the business
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times.
- To consistently overachieve in sales, striving to increase on personal and store targets
- To actively seek opportunities to sell and increase sales
- To provide information for the weekly trade report to maximise business potential
- To monitor sales performance to highlight best and worst sellers
- To communicate all out of stock issues
- To ensure all customers are encouraged to join our mailing list.
- To ensure that the shop floor is fully operational for daily service
- Keep up to date with all product knowledge.
- To drive and deliver customer service standard to achieve an outstanding luxury service and quality experience
- To ensure all customers are dealt with professionally and in line with company standards and procedures
- To develop customer relationships and maintain an active customer base
- To adhere to the highest dress and grooming standards required by company policy
- To take ownership of store standards and maintain these to the highest level
- To ensure that stock is replenished regularly to maximise sales opportunities
- To undertake daily activities including cleaning etc.
- To check all deliveries are correct and report any discrepancies to your line Manager or Head Office.
- Service focused/Target driven
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Immaculate presentation
- Capable of understanding a luxury business
- Ability to deliver the company vision to highest of standards
- To be able to go the extra mile
Please note that due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.