Caramel launched in 1999 as a more creative approach to childrenswear. Fresh silhouettes, confident prints and distinctive colourways are designed to create the Caramel look, creating a unique balance between the classic and the contemporary. At Caramel we design, source and manufacture our own baby, child and womenswear ready to wear and home collections as well as a carefully considered mix of toys, books and accessories which are sold in our boutiques in London, Japan, New York and on our UK website as well as wholesale distribution to over 100 stockists around the world.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join Caramel's creative team. This is a varied and exciting role for someone who understands the Caramel aesthetic, has strong attention to detail and is interested in all areas of graphic design.
We are looking for a creative candidate who can bring fresh ideas to the table and execute them to the highest standard and on time. You must have a broad interest in visual culture and communication, strong presentation and organisational skills, proven understanding of luxury fashion and experience working in a similar role for 3-4 years.
The successful candidate will report to Head of Marketing and work collaboratively and independently across all areas of the business, including Ecommerce, Marketing/PR, Visual Merchandising and Design.
This is a full time position based at the Caramel Head Office in London.
To apply please send your PDF portfolio and CV, along with a short covering email introducing yourself to email@example.com
Retail Sales Advisor
We are looking for ambitious and dedicated individuals to join our retail team in our London boutiques and concessions in Harrods and Selfridges.
- To excel in all aspects of selling and inspire colleagues and customers by being a role model within the business
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times.
- To consistently overachieve in sales, striving to increase on personal and store targets
- To actively seek opportunities to sell and increase sales
- To provide information for the weekly trade report to maximise business potential
- To monitor sales performance to highlight best and worst sellers
- To communicate all out of stock issues
- To ensure all customers are encouraged to join our mailing list.
- To ensure that the shop floor is fully operational for daily service
- Keep up to date with all product knowledge.
- To drive and deliver customer service standard to achieve an outstanding luxury service and quality experience
- To ensure all customers are dealt with professionally and in line with company standards and procedures
- To develop customer relationships and maintain an active customer base
- To adhere to the highest dress and grooming standards required by company policy
- To take ownership of store standards and maintain these to the highest level
- To ensure that stock is replenished regularly to maximise sales opportunities
- To undertake daily activities including cleaning etc.
- To check all deliveries are correct and report any discrepancies to your line Manager or Head Office.
- Service focused/Target driven
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Immaculate presentation
- Capable of understanding a luxury business
- Ability to deliver the company vision to highest of standards
- To be able to go the extra mile
Please send CV and cover letter to Sam@caramel-shop.co.uk.
Internships at Caramel
Caramel offers an intern programme for dynamic and motivated individuals with an interest in fashion, particularly children's wear.
If you would like to apply to work with us please send your CV together with a brief covering letter to Lara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.