Caramel launched in 1999 as a more creative approach to childrenswear. Fresh silhouettes, confident prints and distinctive colourways are designed to create the caramel look, creating a unique balance between the classic and the contemporary. At Caramel baby and child we design, source and manufacture our own ready to wear and home collections as well as a carefully considered mix of toys, books and accessories which are sold in our boutiques in London, Japan, New York and on our UK website as well as wholesale distribution to over 100 stockists around the world.
To apply please send your PDF portfolio and CV, along with a short covering email introducing yourself to email@example.com
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times.
- Keep up to date with all product knowledge.
- To develop customer relationships and maintain an active customer base
- To take ownership of store standards and maintain these to the highest level
- Team player.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Capable of understanding a luxury business.
- Ability to deliver the company vision to highest of standards.
- Immaculate presentation.
Please send CV and cover letter to Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caramel is offers a intern programme for dynamic and motivated individuals with an interest in fashion, particularly children's wear.
If you would like to apply to work with us please send your CV together with a brief covering letter to Eve at email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.